Peace & Love!!

I need some help!  I have an interview next week and I need suggestions on what to wear and how to do my hair.

I haven't been on an interview in YEARS........what is appropriate attire now?  Slacks?  Skirts?  Sweaters?

I have long (below shoulder length) wavey hair.  I feel like leaving it down makes me look "messy".  Should I wear it in a half & half style or completely up?  Is a stylish ponytail acceptable?  UGH!

The interview is for an Assistant HR Director's position and would greatly reduce my commute time.

I'm so not good at this stuff..................I'm begging you.................HELP!!!

Comments

From that we get the chance to learn the beautiful story of the two sisters. There are great feeling of peace and love in between them. They give the lesson of unity to the other people and they are read by the many people who became very happy from that.

07/04/2017 12:34am

During job interviews, I always wear business attire. You have to look formal and presentable. One thing that companies are looking forward into an applicant is its way of dressing. Hygiene, of course. Do you smell nice? Or whatever style you want to do, as long as it is presentable and is a of a professional look. It is okay. In my state, I wear a gray dress with a black coat and a gray flat shoes.

07/04/2017 2:45am

I also had a problem on my attire when I was applying for a job, I really don't know what to wear because of course, I really wanted to leave a very good impression to the interviewer. During my interview, I wore a pencil skirt and matched it with a white long sleeve, I picked this because it is really simple and not too overwhelming. Reviewing questions for the interview is not enough because you have to prepare for your attire also, you wouldn't want to leave a bad impression to your future employer, right? So I think you just have to wear something that makes you comfortable, not too overwhelming and simple attire that will make you look smart.

04/18/2016 9:05am

You wearing definitely professional dress on this interview, I am faced mostly interviews in my life so I think you are believe in yourself because mostly people very confused and nervous before interview.

11/05/2016 6:31am

I'd like to help but I'm not really good in that as you too! I hope someone will give you nescessary help!

12/02/2016 12:04pm

So, tell us the result of this interview. I am sure everything was ok.

04/14/2017 2:07am

Skirt will be very good for interview! Just try to look serious and determined!

06/20/2017 6:34am

Getmyleather one of the famous online store in the worldwide providing different style leather Jackets,Coats,and Vest as well, and we are providing dscount price from now. if you are looking your favorite star realica so you can find here with best quality materials Jackets.

K